The Lazarus/Free Pascal project.
A major part of my computing activity consists in developing programs, written in the Free Pascal programming language and created using
the Lazarus integrated development environment. In this section of my website, I publish details concerning the Lazarus/Free Pascal
project, the installation of the IDE and supplementary packages and general information about Lazarus and the FPC compiler. I'll also try to create beginner
tutorials concerning the Pascal programming language and about how to create Free Pascal applications with Lazarus. For information on how to realize a specific task,
please view the Free Pascal Programming Tips section.
- The Lazarus/Free Pascal Project
- Installing Lazarus/Free Pascal on MS Windows
- Installing Lazarus/Free Pascal on Linux
- Installing supplementary Lazarus packages
- Creating a project using existing resources
- Creating command line programs with Lazarus
- Connecting to a MySQL database
- Reading data from a MySQL database
- Writing data to a MySQL database