Kids puzzle (KidsPuzzle).
Description: PC version of the classic puzzle game: Try to place the image pieces in the correct order to get a given
picture. The application is intended for young kids; thus the number of puzzle pieces is kept small (between 12 and 60). 10 puzzle pictures included
(here again: children motifs): Easter, Hippo, Aquarium, Santa Claus, Dinosaur, Disney princesses, Mickey Mouse, Little Red Riding Hood, Clown,
At the start of the game, the puzzle pieces are at random positions. Try to recreate the picture with pieces ordered correctly, by moving them to the position, where you think, they fit. To select the piece to be moved, click it. Then click the position, where you want to place it (the piece at this position being moved to the position, where it was before).
Version 1.0 (April 2020): Original program.
Version 2.0 (June 2020):
- Puzzle selection, by browsing to the directory, containing the puzzle pieces files.
- Renaming the puzzle directories (number of pieces + full puzzle name).
- Allowing specific picture format (not necessarily .jpg) for a given puzzle.
- Extending the maximum puzzle size to 6 x 10 pieces.
- Addition of 3 new puzzle pictures.
Free Pascal features: Manipulating images: Visibility, size, position and picture changement during run-time; taking actions,
when an image was clicked with the mouse. Reading Free Pascal .INI files. Using the directory selection dialog. Complex data structures (classical Pascal).